GST/Commerce Course in Ramnagar – Want to enroll for GST Course Training from JP Yadav Academy. Contact us for more details +91-07888406012, +91-9356306012.
GST/Commerce Tuition Centre is known for preparing quality training gave to students
JP Yadav Academy – We deliver GST Training in a very good manner. Our professionals have varied training in GST Training & also in other specific topics like Job Work, E-Commerce, Tax Invoice, Debit and Credit Notes, Settlement Commission & Advance Ruling.
Our Academy gives training & also consultancy in many GST products and furthermore related sections. If you need to ensure that you hire some consultants with significant industry experience then you have come to the right place.
Our consultants have worked for several years for high profile companies and also have delivered training to several Our Customers.
We are committed to all students “We will teach you better”.
We can assure you to provide you the best training for all our students. For keeping up the quality training in all our Franchisees across the nation, we have made a Total Quality Management (TQM) system. Our Quality standards reach to each process. We can assure you that through GST/Commerce Course, we are able you to change the way you look at Education System. We want a position ourselves as a “Next Generation Education Institute”. GST/Commerce Tuition Centre is reliable, fastest and robust way to give GST Training by using most recent IT Technology.
Goods & Service Tax (GST) is an Indirect tax levied in India. It is a multi-organise, the goal based tax exacted at every single stage of value addition. The GST Bill is to execute a single tax structure right from the manufacturing stage till the products or services are delivered to the final consumer. It is a single tax with a full set-off for taxes paid in the earlier value chain. GST subsumes seventeen indirect taxes and twenty-three cess. GST tax reform would make doing business in the country tax neutral.
Course on Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Goods and Services Tax (GST), an indirect tax reform, has changed into a reality from 1st July 2017. Since the previous Indirect Tax Laws have undergone a massive change, the whole nation will have to unlearn and relearn the entire law once again. Keeping in mind the JP Yadav Academy end goal to make the students and the experts knowledgeable in the new taxation system, this academy has launched courses on GST/Commerce.
GST Training Courses
- Orientation on GST
- GST Overview Training – 1 day
- Exhaustive 3 day GST Workshop
- Impact of GST on Job Work
- Impact of GST on E-Commerce
- GST – Tax Invoice
- Debit and Credit Notes in GST
- GST Settlement Commission
- Advance Ruling GST
GST Training India – Other Courses
- Job Work
- Tax Invoice, Debit and also Credit Notes
- Settlement Commission
- Advance Ruling
- Demand & also Recovery Provisions under Model GST Law
- Goods and Services Tax-Appeals & also Revision – Key Concepts
- GST Audit
- Assessment under GST
- GST: Offences & also PenaltiesProsecution under GST.
Benefits of GST/Commerce Course Training in Ramnagar
Advantages of GST
- Simple and easy online procedure
- Composition scheme for small businesses
- Higher threshold for registration
- GST eliminates the cascading effect of tax
- Unorganized sector is regulated under GST
- Improved efficiency of logistics
- Defined treatment for E-commerce operators
- The number of compliances is lesser
Disadvantages of GST
- Being GST-compliant
- Increased costs due to software purchase
- GST is an online taxation system
- GST will mean an increase in operational costs
- SMEs will have a higher tax burden
- GST came into effect in the middle of the financial year